Translate

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Intro


My name is Peggie Tyree.  I'm a HPE & DE high school teacher.  I also teach Behind the Wheel. I'm a native Virginian, born and raised in Orange County.  I'm constantly working on my fitness game and I love to travel.  Just ask me!











I graduated from Lynchburg College with a Bachelor of Science degree in Physical Education & Health.  I received my Master’s degree in Curriculum & Instruction with a Concentration in integrating Technology in Schools from George Mason University. In 2013 I was named Driver Ed Teacher of the year. 
I have worked on various curriculum committees centered around online learning.  I'm currently an online student with GMU learning more tools to use for online teaching.  For more information about these classes check out:
http://iols.gmu.edu/courses/edit760/



Below is a video on various exercises you can do at home.